Van Gogh pro yogamat
The Manduka van Gogh museum collection is a tribute to the great vision and beauty captured by the late artist work. Through this collection, we hope to raise awareness around Mental Health and support for health and positivity in communities around the world.
Vincent van Gogh, Wild Roses (detail), 1889
Van Gogh Museum, Amsterdam
(Vincent van Gogh Foundation)
® Van Gogh Museum, © VGME B.V.
With this purchase you support the work of the Van Gogh Museum
‘For the great doesn’t happen through impulse alone, and is a succession of little things that are brought together.’ Vincent van Gogh to his brother Theo, 22 October 1882
The original Manduka PRO™ mat. The #1 mat recommended by teachers worldwide, built to last a lifetime. Ultra-dense cushioning offers superior support, stability and durability.
- An official and approved piece of the Wild Roses artwork from Van Gogh Museum is digitally printed on the bottom left corner of our original Manduka PRO mat (NOTE: Digital Print can wear away over-time and with frequent practice. Our Lifetime Guarantee does not apply to this collection).
- Custom green color approved from Van Gogh Museum to match the artwork of Wild Roses
- Standard: 3.4kg; 180cm x 66cm; 6mm thick
- High-density cushion for superior support and stability
- Hygienic closed-cell material seals out moisture and bacteria. Easy to disinfect and clean.
- Proprietary dot pattern on the bottom holds the mat in place on the floor
- Textured top layer allows you to flow between postures without sticking to the mat
- Made in Germany from PVC that is Standard 100 OEKO-TEX®️ certified.
- Emissions-free manufacturing
- 100% latex free
- Professional grip, as preferred by teachers, allows you to flow between postures without sticking to the mat
- The grip of the PRO Series improves with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice
- Pair with one of our performance towels to increase grip in sweaty sessions
- Each mat is handmade so may vary slightly in length