Van Gogh yogamat handdoek
The Manduka van Gogh museum collection is a tribute to the great vision and beauty captured by the late artist’s work. Through this collection, we hope to raise awareness around Mental Health and support for health and positivity in communities around the world.
Vincent van Gogh, Wild Roses (detail), 1889
Van Gogh Museum, Amsterdam
(Vincent van Gogh Foundation)
® Van Gogh Museum, © VGME B.V.
With this purchase you support the work of the Van Gogh Museum
‘For the great doesn’t happen through impulse alone, and is a succession of little things that are brought together.’ Vincent van Gogh to his brother Theo, 22 October 1882
The most trusted performance yoga towel in the world. yogitoes® help prevent slipping no matter how much you move or sweat. Ultra absorbent, lightweight and quick drying. yogitoes® features our patented Skidless® Technology, which utilizes silicone nubs to grip your mat and keep you in place. Ideal for hot yoga or any super sweaty practice. Durable enough to take anywhere: the beach, the gym, pilates or traveling. Eco-friendly, every towel is made with at least four recycled plastic bottles.
- An official and approved piece of Wild Roses artwork from Van Gogh Museum is digitally printed our Yogitoes Yoga Mat Towel.
- 180cm x 61cm; 0.44kg
- Ideal for hot yoga: highly absorbent, non-slip + sweat wicking.
- Sustainable, soft, hygienic, and absorbent.
- Grips mat with patented Skidless Technology that uses 100% silicone nubs.
- Use at the beach, the gym, pilates, or traveling.
- Made from 4+ recycled plastic water bottles.
- All dyes are free of AZO, lead, and heavy-metals.